Emos United Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emos United Forums

welcome to the Emos United forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before you can give advice in here....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MildlyInsane
Admin
MildlyInsane

Number of posts : 16
Clan : Emos United
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Before you can give advice in here.... Empty
PostSubject: Before you can give advice in here....   Before you can give advice in here.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 am

You MUST agree to some rules.

To, agree, simply post the following quote in this thread:

Quote :
I, [Insert Name Here], promise that i will only give other member of the Emos United forum serious advice, which will not hurt/upset/disappoint the person asking for the advice if they try the advice i give. I promise to treat ANY personal information i find out about anyone in this forum as confidential.

I understand that if i break these rules, i well be banned from the forums, and not be allowed to return.

Signed, [Insert Name Here]

Cool

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://emos-united.bravehost.com
MildlyInsane
Admin
MildlyInsane

Number of posts : 16
Clan : Emos United
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Before you can give advice in here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before you can give advice in here....   Before you can give advice in here.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:54 am

I, MildlyInsane, promise that i will only give other member of the Emos United forum serious advice, which will not hurt/upset/disappoint the person asking for the advice if they try the advice i give. I promise to treat ANY personal information i find out about anyone in this forum as confidential.

I understand that if i break these rules, i well be banned from the forums, and not be allowed to return.

Signed, MildlyInsane

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://emos-united.bravehost.com

Before you can give advice in here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emos United Forums :: Life :: HELP!!!-
Jump to: